Walking Steps to Health eBook With Personal Use Rights
There isn’t even enough space here to include all the benefits of walking. Walking is simple to do, most healthy people can do it even if it might seem hard at first, and you can do it almost anywhere at any time. The only special equipment you need are good walking shoes, and then you’re in business.
1. Burns More Calories – Walking burns calories like any other exercise, but without the impact and stress that other forms of exercise can like jogging and running. Even if you’re not feeling well, you can go on a leisurely stroll and still get the benefits of the movement.
2. Builds a Strong Heart – Working out always helps your heart because you cause your cardiovascular system to work a little harder, which is good for it when you’re healthy. Keeping your heart strong will keep you alive much longer.
3. Builds Better Bone Health – As we age, our bones become more brittle and we experience more pain. This can lead to broken bones and other issues. But if you keep walking and moving, you’ll be less likely to develop those problems.
And so much more!
Walking Steps to Health PLR Ebook Contents:
13 Ways Walking Can Benefit You
How to Choose the Right Shoes
Tips to Smart Walking
6 Ways You Can Track Your Progress
6 Tips To Consider When Power Walking
9 Tips to Enjoy Walking
8 Tips to brave the weather when Walking
11 Ways You Can Introduce Walking In Your Daily Life
9 Facts about Weight Loss and Walking
Walking with a Purpose
License: Personal Use Rights
- Can be used for personal use – Yes
- Can be sold – No
- Can be packaged with other products – No
- Can modify/change the sales letter – No
- Can modify/change the main product – No
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover – No
- Can be added into paid membership websites – No
- Can put your name on the sales letter – No
- Can be offered as a bonus – No
- Can be used to build a list – No
- Can print/publish offline – No
- Can be given away for free – No
- Can be added to free membership websites – No
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights – No
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights – No
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights – No
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights – No