Functional Fitness Sales Funnel with Master Resell Rights
Discover How A Simple To Follow15-Minutes Workout Can Help You Boost Your Health & Fitness Almost Instantly
Find Out How This Workout Will Give You Better Results And Benefit You Tremendously in Real Life Application
I understand how chaotic life can be especially when you’re juggling in between career and family.
It makes you feel that you don’t have time to do almost anything else — especially making time to exercise.
But, being busy is NOT a good excuse not to take care of your body and your health.
In fact, it will cause more damage than it will do good when you skipped doing exercise altogether.
Here Are 3 Consequences Of Not Exercising Regularly
#1 Depression & Anxiety
In a 2013 study published in the “American Journal of Preventive Medicine,” researchers confirmed that people who don’t exercise have a higher risk of depression. This explains why people who exercise regularly always have a positive outlook in life
#2 Weak Joints & Bones Which Affects Your Mobility
Not exercising regularly will weaken your joints & bones. It will make it hard for you to move especially when you age.
#3 You’ll Get Sick Easily
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services warns in their official statement that if you don’t exercise regularly… it will increase the risk of you to be exposed to major diseases: heart disease, diabetes, colon cancer, and high blood pressure.
You may be thinking:
“I am already too busy, I don’t have time to go to the gym and spend long hours there like most people I know”
The good news is…
Here are the things you will discover in this practical guide:
- The real reason why many people are demotivated to workout (and how this simple trick help you combat this problem)
- Why you should drop the weights & start working out with your bodyweights
- Aiming for the perfect 10/10 body? Here’s why you should drop that idea for now (Chapter One)
- Why morning working out will give you better results compared to other times in the day
- Why a 15-minutes functional exercise is better than working out for 2 hours in the gym
- 3 main benefits of doing functional fitness
- Read this if you’ve been feeling grumpy & demotivated. This simple technique will help shine positivity back in our life (Chapter 3)
- The differences between Functional Fitness & three other popular types of exercises
- Avoid these four common mistakes people make when getting started with Functional Fitness
- Is dieting the main solution for weight issues?
- Eight exercises to build your power & strength
- Why having massive strength & power will be useless without a good range of flexibility
- Three simple exercises to keep you flexible
- Tired of running up & down the stairs? If yes, you need to improve the fourth component of functional fitness
- Three simple exercises to improve your balance & endurance
This is the Golden Key for those who want to:
- Be in the best shape of their life
- Boost their health
- Improves general well-being
- Improves mobility & flexibility
- Feel better about their body
- Lead a healthier & happier life
- Be positive, high-energy, & motivated
The Functional Fitness Video Upgrade!
Functional Fitness Video Pack
The perfect companion to your Functional Fitness blueprint.
Instead of reading the book from cover to cover…
Why not unlock all the secrets from the Functional Fitness under one sitting?
By watching these videos, you can learn faster than by reading the ebook as you have a voice and visuals to help you understand better…
And allows you to remember what you learned from this life-changing blueprint…
So you can shortcut your way to transform your life and achieve the success that you deserve.
Here’s Why You Should Get This Upgrade
Discover the secrets revealed inside the Functional Fitness with more clarity so you can easily implement the action steps.
Speed up your transformational journey by going through the course as you know watching a video is faster and more fun than reading.
Remember more of what you learned so you can get more results in less time.
Absorb what you learn faster from this course without any distractions.
Experience personal mentorship as you have a voice that speaks to you, guides you, and grabs your attention with visual graphics.
Here Are What You Are Getting Inside This Video Upgrade:
You Get 10 Premium Quality Videos of Functional Fitness.
- Video 1: Introduction
- Video 2: What Is Functional Fitness?
- Video 3: Benefits Of Functional Fitness
- Video 4: Functional Fitness and Other Exercises
- Video 5: Common Mistakes with Functional Fitness
- Video 6: The First Component of Functional Fitness: Power
- Video 7: The Second Component of Functional Fitness: Strength
- Video 8: The Third Component of Functional Fitness: Range of Motion
- Video 9: The Fourth Component of Functional Fitness: Balance and Endurance
- Video 10: Conclusion
- Module 1 – Ebook
- Module 2 – Checklist
- Module 3 – Mindmap
- Module 4 – Sales Page
- Module 5 – VSL
- Module 6 – Lead Magnet
- Module 7 – Landing Page
- Module 8 – Emails
- Module 9 – Graphics Pack
Advance Video Course:
- Module 1 – Videos
- Module 2 – Upsell Page
- Module 3 – VSL
- Module 4 – Slides
- Module 5 – Transcripts
- Module 6 – Audios
- Module 7 – Graphics
License: Master Resell Rights
- Can be sold – Yes
- Can be used for personal use – Yes
- Can be packaged with other products – Yes
- Can modify/change the sales letter – Yes
- Can be added into paid membership websites – Yes
- Can put your name on the sales letter – Yes
- Can be offered as a bonus – Yes
- Can be used to build a list – Yes
- Can print/publish offline – Yes
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights – Yes
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights – Yes
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Can be given away for free – No
- Can modify/change the main product – No
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover – No
- Can be added to free membership websites – No
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights – No