Natural vs. Unnatural Weight Loss
Natural Weight Loss Natural weight loss occurs when your body burns more energy than it is supplied with. What I mean by that is that food is the body’s energy source. That is what the purpose of food is basically. Energy is measured in calories so I’m not advocating a calorie counting diet for you when I use the word ‘calorie’. The body burns that energy with every movement. Reach up and scratch your nose and you have burned some energy. Our bodies’ burn energy even without movement. Our brains alone burn about 400 calories a day just thinking. We burn calories when we sleep.
If you ever watch sporting events, you might have heard sportscasters tell you that a participant in a bicycle race can lose up to 10 pounds just during the race and that is true. Some of that weight loss is fluid but most athletes know to replace lost fluid. Most of that weight loss that the sportscasters are talking about is actually caused by the body burning stored fat because the athlete is burning more energy than he is consuming.
Nobody reading this is likely to be one of those athletes who can burn 10 pounds of weight off while riding a bicycle, swimming or playing football but this is natural weight loss. Natural weight loss means burning more calories than are being consumed through food and drink over a 24 hour period without the aid of pills or surgical procedures.
License: Master Resale Rights
- Can be sold – Yes
- Can be used for personal use – Yes
- Can be packaged with other products – Yes
- Can modify/change the sales letter – Yes
- Can be added into paid membership websites – Yes
- Can put your name on the sales letter – Yes
- Can be offered as a bonus – Yes
- Can be used to build a list – Yes
- Can print/publish offline – Yes
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights – Yes
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights – Yes
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Can modify/change the main product – No
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover – No
- Can be given away for free – No
- Can be added to free membership websites – No
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights – No