Low Carb Living Clarified eBook with Master Resale Rights
“You’re About To Discover The Easiest Way To Drop The Fat Once And For All, And Start Living The Life You’ve Always Dreamed Of”
This book is one of the most valuable resources when looking at starting a low carb diet..
Does it seem like you’ve tried and tried everything out there to drop the fat, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
- No results
- No weight lost
- Zero motivation
Discover the easiest way to drop the fat and lose weight once and for all. Learn how you can incorporate a low-carb diet into your lifestyle.
When you eat carbs, especially simple carbs, your body breaks them down into sugars that hit your bloodstream. When your body experiences a sugar rush, it signals the release of insulin. Once insulin is released, glucose receives a cue to enter the cells in the body. Glucose is used first and foremost for energy, but when it’s present in excess, it’s stored to be used later or is turned into fat. By reducing the amount of sugars (carbs) you put into your body, your insulin levels have a better chance of being level and not experiencing spikes.
When reduced carbs happen over period of time it can lead to ketosis, a condition in which your body uses fat as energy instead of carbs. More commonly referred to as the Keto diet, this is low carb dieting on steroids. This can cause serious fat loss and is the main reason why living a low carb lifestyle has been popular …
The established opinion is that no matter how effective the results are, unless cutting the carbohydrates are done at moderate levels the side effects will lead to disorders in bodily functions. Not only moderate but also it has to be properly chosen. You should gain adequate knowledge to determine what should be included and what shouldn’t be. Here according to the example, a properly designed diet plan would have included polyunsaturated fats and mono-unsaturated fats which are considered safe …
While low-carb first was introduced as a diet, for some it has become a way of life. For others, it’s a on again, off again, when the time is right based diet. Whatever it may be that works best for you is what you should stick to. Remember that the end goal is to be happy and healthy, not feeling deprived and miserable. Find what makes your body happiest and you will be happy in return.
What You’ll Learn:
- What The Heck Is Low Carb?
- Is The Low Carb Diet Safe
- Which Low Carb Diet Is Right For Me?
- Are Carbs Really That Bad?
- Top Foods For Low-Carb Living
- Complex Carbs vs. Simple Carbs
- What Is The Glycemic Index?
- A Sample Day Of Low Carb Eating
- 5 Common Mistakes On The Low Carb Diet
- Surrendering In The Middle Of The Process
- Should I Exercise On A Low Carb Diet?
- How To Dine Out On The Low Carb Diet
- And Much More!
License: Master Resell Rights
- Can be sold – Yes
- Can be used for personal use – Yes
- Can be packaged with other products – Yes
- Can modify/change the sales letter – Yes
- Can be added into paid membership websites – Yes
- Can put your name on the sales letter – Yes
- Can be offered as a bonus – Yes
- Can be used to build a list – Yes
- Can print/publish offline – Yes
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights – Yes
- Can modify/change the main product – No
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover – No
- Can be given away for free – No
- Can be added to free membership websites – No
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights – No
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights – No