Discover all the information you’ll ever need to start eating healthy and live a long, strong, fruitful and fulfilling life.
A healthy diet is important for a well-functioning body. However, it isn’t as restrictive or as confusing as people imagine. Food is the source of energy that we consume to provide nutritional support and has a direct impact on our cognitive performance in every stage of life.
Your food choices each day affect your overall health and well-being. It has a significant impact on your mood and mental health. Hence, the type and amount of food you consume has a major impact on your body.
However, eating a healthy, balanced diet doesn’t mean surviving solely on carrot juice, rabbit food and bird seed. All you have to do is really simple. Eat from a wide variety of food groups in the right quantities to maintain the energy and nutrients a healthy adult needs.
There are several key elements involved when it comes to eating healthy, which includes moderation, variety and balance. The basic rule of thumb is that a person should try to balance different nutrients and food, such as protein, vegetables, dairy products and grains while minimizing alcohol, processed food and saturated fats.
Consuming a variety of food from each food group helps a person get all the important nutrients. Healthy eating helps to prevent conditions such as heart disease, hypertension, diabetes and even cancer. Proteins help in repairing body tissues while carbohydrates provide the body with energy. Therefore, making healthy eating a habit will go a long way in ensuring unlimited longevity and vitality of an individual.
What You’ll Learn
- Make Eating Healthy A Lifestyle Not A Duty
- The 3 Key Elements
- Health Is Wealth
- The Importance Of A Positive Mindset
- Benefits In Eating Healthy
- Alkaline Food Vs Acidic Food
- Ph Value & Its Importance
- Consequences Of Extended Acidosis
- Practicing Alkaline Diet
- Alkaline Food
- What Is Acidic Food
- What Is Food Pyramid?
- The Healthy Eating Guidelines
- Stages Of Change
- Knowing Food Cholesterol
- Where Does Cholesterol Come From?
- Types Of Cholesterol
- 5 Tactics To Improve Your Cholesterol Level
- Treatment For High Cholesterol
- Types Of Recommended Food
- The Best Food Choices
- Cooking Up Simple Healthy Meals
- Meal Planning
- The Recipes You Need
- General Guideline To Overall Well-Being
- 4-Step Eating Habit Hacks
- And Much More!
- Resale Rights – Yes
- Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Private Label Rights – No
- Giveaway Rights – Yes (PDF only)
- Offered as a Bonus – Yes
- Full Product Copyrights – No
- Full Graphic Copyrights – No
- May Modify Product – Yes (Sales Page only)
- Packaged with Other Products – Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites – Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites – No
- May Publish Offline – No
- May Sell on Auction Websites – No