Heading into the sunset with the wind at your back : There are many ways to exercise. These experiences range from walking, jogging, swimming to lifting weights, or an assort of other options. You may exercise with any of these. While each accomplishes results when approached seriously, one form of exercise could be added to the list. Many may consider it as a fun activity, but it truly involves exercising. Plus, it is a way to involve inter-generations. It should be no secret. It’s bicycling. And, yes, you may exercise for life with this sport.
If you approach the sport as a lifelong experience, you’ve taken a great leap in several positive directions for yourself. Among the advantages include that you may bike solo, with family members of all ages, with friends or even competitively. In addition, there are opportunities to bike for a good cause. In doing this, you may raise money for that cause, thus helping someone else and yourself at the same time.
Using the term cycling for life, of course, had double meaning. On the one hand, it’s a sport that you may enjoy for your entire lifetime. On the other hand, this sport approached through routine exercise may very well extend your life, and in this way makes your life healthier. Who wouldn’t want to shed pounds while seeing the world at the same time, even if that world were your own community? Cycling, as a sport, has grown tremendously in the last decade. And, thanks to stationary bikes, depending upon where you live, is a year-around activity. When the weather is crummy, your bicycle of choice may be that friendly one-wheeler in the family room or basement. It may not take you around the block, but when it’s 32 degrees or below, it’s a pretty nice seat for watching the world go by, even it is standing still.
Actually, stationary bikes have several advantages for the person who insists upon taking up more than one task at once. If you can chew up and walk at the same time, chances are pretty good that you can ride a stationary bike and read a book at the same time, or heaven forbid, watch your favorite movie while peddle in your basement. Try that while swimming, jogging or skydiving. You can’t do it.
But, as you ride your bike off into the sunset, with the wind at your back, it’s a feeling you wouldn’t trade for all the weightlifting medals in the world. And the best part is that you may cycle for life no matter what your age or condition of that contraption with two wheels, one chain, a handlebar and a seat.
License: Master Resale Rights
- Can be sold – Yes
- Can be used for personal use – Yes
- Can be packaged with other products – Yes
- Can modify/change the sales letter – Yes
- Can be added into paid membership websites – Yes
- Can put your name on the sales letter – Yes
- Can be offered as a bonus – Yes
- Can be used to build a list – Yes
- Can print/publish offline – Yes
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights – Yes
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights – Yes
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Can modify/change the main product – No
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover – No
- Can be given away for free – No
- Can be added to free membership websites – No
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights – No