A Healthier You eBooks With aster Resale Rights
Look at yourself with a holistic perspective. Learn how to be healthy, fit & energized so you can feel great and live longer.
Creating a positive mental state, making healthy food choices, and partaking in regular physical activity are all major factors to your overall well-being. When you can maintain a balanced life that includes a healthy mind, body and soul, you’ll find that the external events of your life – all that stuff you can’t control – have much less effect on your happiness and success in life. Your health does not just make your body look better and help to ward off disease and disorders, it provides a solid foundation to the reality that you can create a better life and it doesn’t have anything to do with what is happening outside of you.
Taking control of your health is most effective when you take a look at yourself with a holistic perspective. The holistic approach to health takes into account the complete person; their physical, psychological and social needs which directly relate to their spiritual selves. Basically, you would improve your overall well-being by integrating aspects of every part of yourself and by not just eating right and getting exercise. Your mind needs stimulation, you need social interaction and solid relationships, and you need to nurture your spiritual side along with honoring the operation of your body’s physical aspects.
When someone desires to improve their health there is always a much more long-term commitment when they have made a whole lifestyle change rather than just deciding to try a new diet for 2 weeks. You really shouldn’t restrict foods or participate in a rigorous exercise regime for short periods of time. Although it seems to be a popular trend to try out the next new diet or be part of the next ‘exercise craze’, it isn’t these short bursts of diet and exercise changes that provide lasting health benefits. You will be much better served by taking the time and effort to truly look at your whole self; preparing yourself mentally, gaining lots of knowledge about healthy living, gradually adding positive habits and slowly eliminating harmful habits, and discovering ways to nurture your inner self as well…
What You’ll Learn:
- Why Health Matters
- 5 Top Tips To A Healthy Spiritual Life
- A Healthy Checklist To Follow
- Developing A Healthy Mindset
- How To Fuel Your Body With The Right Foods
- The Benefits Of Eating Raw Foods
- Exercise And Fitness Tips
- How To Set Goals And Plan
- Setting A Healthy Example
- And Much More!
License: Master Resell Rights
- Resale Rights – Yes
- Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Giveaway Rights – Yes (wihtout PLR/MRR)
- Offered as a Bonus – Yes
- May Modify Product – Yes (Sales materials only)
- Packaged with Other Products – Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites – Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites – Yes
- May Publish Offline – Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites – No
- Full Product Copyrights – No
- Full Graphic Copyrights – No
- Private Label Rights – No